I am sure none of you have forgotten, but Sunday 20th June is Father’s Day. It can sometimes be difficult to think of a gift to show your dad how much he means to you, because let us be entirely honest, he has you - the greatest gift of all! So, we thought one of the best gifts you could give to your dad, is your time, so here are 5 ideas of spending quality time with your dad.
1. Go on a Picnic – Pack up all of your dad’s favourite foods and head to Gregynog and enjoy the variety of colour coded walks through the estate, before selecting a spot to relax and enjoy your picnic.
2. Escape Room – Come and make fun memories with your dad by playing one of our escape room games, either The Mask or Puzzle Land, here at Beyond Breakout, and take advantage of our Father’s day offer, where your dad can play for free during Father's Day weekend! Enter Code GIFTOFTIME at the checkout
3. Stand Up Paddle boarding – Why not learn a new skill with Brenin Adventures at Llyn Clywedog, and book a session with your dad learning to paddle board.
4. Garden games tournament – Get in the mood for the Olympics, and organise an afternoon of favourite games like giant Jenga, boules or the classic swing ball.
5. Embrace your inner chef – Why not spoil your dad by cooking him a lovely meal, there are lots of great recipes on the internet to inspire you, like ‘Dad’s minute steak with onions’.
Whatever you decide to do, we hope you enjoy spending quality time with your dad. If you choose to spend time with your dad with us, we look forward to seeing you.