Beyond Breakout has re-opened its doors. We have taken lots of steps to ensure both customers and our safety during Coronavirus.
- If you or any member of your team is showing symptoms please call us immediately and we will reschedule your game. If a member of your party arrives and seems to be displaying symptoms you will be asked to leave and no refund given.
- We have carried out a comprehensive risk assessment, which has meant we have altered some puzzles in our Puzzle Land game to keep our players safe, as we didn’t feel we could clean them well enough. We have also completed the Visit Britain Good to Go certification.
- All customers are requested to wear masks whilst in the building as directed by the Welsh Government. They have also directed no groups larger than 6 may gather indoors so respectfully request that groups are no larger than 6 people over 11 years of age. These groups can be made up for up to 6 households currently in Wales
- There are hand sanitizer stations in the entrance lobby by the lift and in our reception area as you enter. There are also sanitizers within the Breakout rooms themselves, for you to use throughout the game.
- We have increased the time between games to ensure groups do not cross over at any stage, so there would only be you in the communal areas with Lorna and Jo, who are both the owners of Beyond Breakout. This increase in time between games, also enables us to thoroughly clean down our rooms between games, and our reception/briefing area. We are incredibly lucky to have a huge reception and briefing area, so Jo and Lorna are always more than 2m away from you.
- All the windows are open to increase ventilation. We are lucky that we have windows in our games, which are open to provide ventilation.
- We have invested in a super sanitizing disinfectant called Aktivora, which is clinically proven to be effective against Corona virus (covid-19) and conforms to British Standards EN1650, EN14476 and EN1276. It gives a background level of disinfectant for 24 hours, and we use it to thoroughly clean down the room after each game.
- You can view our full terms and conditions HERE before arrival and we ask they are circulated throughout your team
- We hope this reassures customers that we have taken every possible step to ensure everyone's safety and look forward to welcoming you to Beyond Breakout. If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Bookings can be made at www.beyondbreakout.co.uk